Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I want to be a Car Designer


Like every boy at some point in their life they realize that they want to play with cars or draw or anything of that nature and they try and some of them become interested in something else or go be a doctor or something. Me on the other hand, I never got over just drawing as a child, playing with legos, or being introduced to alternative forms of transportation. My father is a Pilot for a major airline and my mother the manager for a dental office, I was raised traveling the world and having a good smile to go with it.
I was told to start this blog by a friend to chronicle the beginning of my time here in California on my trek to become a graduate of Art Center College of Design. Transportation Design. The next 5 years of my life devoted to fine tuning the art of creating a form on paper. A product. Something the world cant be without. I just finished my first semester at the community college here and this is where I was advised to attend by the powers that be at Art Center. I did awesome, I am improving. I can be better.
Its the week before Christmas, where I have to head back to TN, and see my family, I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment