Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dear June






I have been a busy busy bee since my last post, however I will address the giant elephant in the room and admit that I am bothered that my family is so far away, still. Its more of a nuisance than an obstacle now, and I think that it might get worse before it gets better! All I can do is laugh it off though.

I am luckily working hard on my lamp design and I have it probably 80-90% assembled and all that I am doing is working out the kinks of getting a layout made and a book developed.

2 more weeks before summer vacation!

I have decided on my fall class lineup as well.

they arent in order but this is what I will be holding out for:

Advanced Rendering
Advanced Product Design
Advanced Life Drawing
Digital Imaging and Design

By the way, went to Vegas for the very first time. It was hilarious.

I will also be talking with a few of my professors to discuss summer projects and assignments that I can work on the keep the creativity FRESH.

I want to be a car designer

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment