Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ode.

Since I have been back in town my MINI has been having a tough time apparently. Since I was gone a month I guess he must have thought I was leaving forever....

Needless to say he is sitting at the MINI dealer trying to get fixed because last Saturday-I was driving home from class when the check engine light came on-then the DSC (dynamic stability control) and then when I started to re-arrange myself to go to the dealership to drop him off immediately, the car started to putz and sound like it was having a coughing fit/ or it just wasnt firing on all cylinders....

So I have left Charlie in the care of the people that know him best. Hoping for the best.





























Heres a few pictures of my life with this AMAZING car so far :D

No comments:

Post a Comment