Monday, October 17, 2011

This is what the blog was started for.

Taking a moment to be happy and do a little smiling for the feelings of success, merely just a step but this is what came in the mail, had my name on it and everything....

I won't show you what is exactly inside but I will say its a good introduction to everything. Papers to review, information to fill out, and one disc.


I will be sharing my thoughts and more soon, I need to just catch up on sleep and think about visiting hillside campus in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, congrats on your admission to art center. I received my acceptance package a few days ago as well, looks like we might be joining each other along with a dozen or so other talented designers in spring!

    Feel free to give me a shout, I would love to talk cars with someone with the same passion aobut it as I have!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete