Thursday, February 4, 2010

Living


Prior to moving out I would spend hours on my laptop scouring through Craigslist/Apartment Finder.com to try and find SOMEWHERE to live. I found a place in probably the best area possible to live and be near school and local shops. It is a loft-style apartment and is about 530-40 square feet and fairly narrow. I want to discuss the cost of living and continue to stress that it is offensively expensive. I located this place on CL and negotiated my rent costs etc. My lease began 9/1/09 and would go for one year. About the end of November the owner of my place expressed his interest in selling his unit to another owner while not interfering with my lease. The only silver lining to this was once my lease was over that the potential for extending my lease was probably going to be not likely. So I met the Realtor that was going to be showing my place and then he told me that he would provide me a 24 hour notice for when he would be bringing the potential new owners to see the place. At the time I thought it was going to be no big deal. Now about every other day to every day the place is getting shown and I am ready to MOVE. I am not happy. I am not happy that the inconveniences are piling up. I know this shouldnt be considered a big deal, but I am just voicing my frustration at the fact that the hours that he wants to show the place are odd (6pm, 3-4pm, and 10am and 12pm) I want a set time and set weekday that is professional. I am frustrated that so far, the cheapest place and most convenient place in Pasadena, is here. Ergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment