Saturday, January 30, 2010

Full






The colts are going to the the superbowl. The Winter semester must be half way through then, right? The weather has decided to take a chill pill, here at least. Tennessee is getting the bitch slap of the new decade. I thought it might be a good idea to sort out my classes online here for you to see. After 3 years without an art class (since my senior year) last year I decided with zero guidance to attempt to take the crash course to end all crash courses. My classes were as follows; Intro To Art, 2D Design, 3D Model, and Sketching for Design. The Intro class was pretty much a college entry level art class that focused on learning your "style". I had no issues with this class and Im glad everyone is required to take it because I met some of the coolest friends I could ever have out here. With the Intro class was the 2D class that was made to be followed up immediately so after the Intro class got out at 11 the 2D would start at 11:45. Making it SO easy because none of the classmates changed. Following that the next day was my 3D class, where I thought it was 3D design class for drawing. Nope. It was a 3D model making class. Honestly, I gagged. I have no idea how to make anything. Let alone the stuff we put out there. EITHER WAY....sigh...it worked. I completed with good grades and I didn't completely bomb. If I can do it, anyone can. I completed my week out on Saturdays in an all day Sketching for Design class that would truly truly help with every issue I had. I came out more confident talking in front of classes and in my line weight, strength, and confidence.
My winter class is Rendering. I will be having Perspective, Concepts in Drawing, Life Drawing, and Product Design come spring.


Im going to the Supercar Sunday at 5:30am. I need to go to bed soon.


Oh and by the way. For all the work you put in. Have fun, no matter what. I met Frankmusik. Theres a pic of him at the top:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment