Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Earlier in the week I was on the flight back to Los Angeles and I broke out the laptop and began to type on the Pages program I have on here...



Starting Saturday the 17th of April, my Spring Break began and I was able to fly home and spend time with the family, heres what I did in as much detail as I can remember...


Starting the 16th, a Friday, I spent it being a lazy kid. I enjoyed my day with my best friend out here and we did a full day of good nothings, that evening my other friend, who is also from Nashville, and going to CSUN, came to Pasadena and joined us for dinner at Noodle World. Afterwards we snuck back over to Paiges apartment and sat in the hot tub talking about a whole lot of nothing, mainly just being funny goofy kids. Paige ended up coming back over to my place til late late cause she knew she wouldnt see me for 8 days, so while I packed she sprawled out on my couch and watched the late shows, we talked about alot, it was nice to pack and clean and have her company. I returned her back to her apt at probably 3am and laid down for about an hour to rest my eyes and remain sane for the long long saturday I had in front of me.

At 6 I was back up and packed and gussied up for my commute to LAX. Now for those of you who dont know the wild chicken dance that it takes me to get to the airport without a ride its quite an experience. First I walk about 6 or 7 blocks to the train station, where it shuttles me to Union Station in downtown LA, and then the FlyAway Bus picks me up there and tackles the freeways (110 to 405) until I am there about an hour and a half after I have left Pasadena. Once I am at LAX, I checked in and did the security monkey dance and grabbed my now ritualistic Starbucks Tall Vanilla Latte (thank you Daniel). I was a full hour early this time so I was able to relax and wait patiently for the flight to board. blah blah blah fast forward to Nashville, I landed and was picked up from the airport by my good friend Andrew, he returned me home, I immediately changed out of my suit and had to run to the hospital to see my great aunt, I will explain her situation later. Sunday I spent mowing and cleaning, Andrew and I ran to Pull-A-Part to look at car parts and try to get ideas for my final in Product Design, I then ended up finding a new headliner for my dads old Pontiac although I didnt find much else.

Monday came and Mamaw, Andrew and I drove to Muncie, Indiana. Her farm is there and we went to make sure all is well.

We were home by wednesday night and then I was back on the flight by Saturday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment