Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Always A Time For Firsts.


At 4:03am this morning I woke on my bed and immediately sat up, my body was rocking back and forth and suddenly my bed was too?! Yeah, it was my first earthquake. Just as soon as it started though it stopped and I got up and tip-toed over to the windows to look out to see if there was anything unusual and once I saw nothing, I quickly made my way to the front door and looked into the peep hole and still nothing. I honestly thought that I was ABSOLUTELY crazy and I really couldn't put my finger on why I woke up. So I laid back down and on my iPhone I checked the major news outlets for any info. Nothing. So I hopped on Facebook and one of my friends across town wrote "did anyone else just feel that?". I PANICKED! hahaha wow I just went through my very first quake, albeit a 4.5 magnitude, but still. Enough that I was all emotional and scared.

Another day, another experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment