Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life Drawing/Perspective








I have never drawn a naked person before, hmm looks like im getting the idea.
The Lines at the top are what we did today in perspective, which is vital to Trans Design. My best friend out here and myself are getting into the routine of our classes. One week she drives and the next week I do because the life drawing class is off-campus. Probably because of the whole "naked" topic. Im working on putting more of my work up here because I want to show you my progression as well as keeping a log myself. I want to see where I am improving and where Im not so I can adjust. Time management seems to be top priority on my list of things that need to be handled. I have setup and made note of when I should work and when I should break. Fine tuning as I go.

The Geneva Auto Show was in full swing today and there were plenty of cars to discuss but the two that REALLY stood out were the MINI Countryman and the Bugatti Grand Sport Carbon Fiber. If you know me personally you know how much of a MINI lover I am and a true fan of the brand so to see it expand to officially 4 models just makes me happy and hopeful that they dont lose the MINI "cheekyness" that has helped it be so popular from the beginning.


Also to update the living situation, problems have been solved! The place has been sold and everything is back to normal, my parents came into town from Tennessee to visit this last weekend and we saw the SITES! It was nice to just remove my mind from that working mindset. Needless to say I found a gray hair this morning. I missed my family and although it is rare when we see each other and are able to just be the three of us. It was special.

No comments:

Post a Comment