Friday, March 12, 2010

Week



This week I learned alot about myself as an avid car fan, time management, and sleep patterns.

To start, one sad fact that I learned is when I am in a new social setting or I am having small talk it is not uncommon for me to revert to talking about cars and discussing them in great detail to the point where even I feel that I am beating a dead horse. It really has caused me trouble and I feel I should make it known that no matter what the hobby that you have or the love of one topic, please, its a good thing to change the subject from time to time.

Since the dinner party I hosted last weekend was a total smash and everyone loved it we have decided as a group to make the event a once-a-month ordeal. Not so much a dinner parties at my place but the group gathering as a whole because we are students in the arts side, who are here to support each other and also take the time to occupy our minds with the company of others and not art. Either way we always end up on the subject of art. From that it should be said, without compromise to get your work done before you go out and have fun. Its imperative to bust your ass, take notes, follow along and just overall pay attention to dates that teachers and professors like to throw out that are regarding projects because this week I had a very tough time. I had a tough time differentiating the classes as to levels of importance and what needed to be done. Like we are told, we are supposed to go above and beyond the expectations of our instructors and our peers. So allowing distractions or miscommunications in your life so easily will never come out with positive effects. I literally felt like I was waking up at the beginning of this past week going to product design and ending today with perspective, with no breaks or room to breathe. I also have a weekend full of homework and busy work, not to mention the obligations I am holding to maintain friendships and appearances. Haha.

Also. Sleep. Sleep well and remain rested. Why? Because I said so.


No comments:

Post a Comment